Match-head bomb with electrical ignition


Hello people,
I'm Saksham Prakash from Lucknow India. Recently I came up with an interesting but a bit dangerous idea of making bombs. So here I am with two of my best bombs. 
They are filled with match heads and a thin wire  running between the match heads and connecting the two wires.When the two wires from the bomb are connected to a powerful battery (I used 12V 7.2Ah) the thin wire burns, igniting the match heads. Since the bomb is sealed from all sides, the bomb bursts making a loud noise.


The Electronic BOMB!!! filled with MATCH-HEADS :P

Another MATCH-HEAD BOMB!

I also made an Electromagnet by coiling a wire around a screwdriver and connecting the ends to my battery.

Electromagnet 

Electromagnet Lifts a screw.






Hope you like it. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LM386 Audio Amplifier (Mono)

my arduino based LED cube 3X3X3