LM386 Audio Amplifier (Mono)

Hello guys,

Im Saksham Prakash, 14, from Lucknow, India. In this post, I'll be showing you the audio amplifier, I made recently.

The circuit is built on a perfboard which is fixed inside a cardboard box with the knob and other stuff sticking out. Some details are-

IC- LM386
Wattage- 1/2 Watt
Input Voltage- 6V-12V (I'm feeding 12V)
Type- Mono (still working on stereo)
Speakers- 2X 6 ohms 20W
Song- She's like the wind - radio remix

Here is the super simple schematic of the circuit-















Some pics-







Front view..







3.5mm Jack (audio input)








Output







My two 6 ohms 20W speakers









My 9V Battery.









Finally the video-

TURN YOUR BASS KNOBS TO FULL!!








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my arduino based LED cube 3X3X3